Article 1 Mr.circuiate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "company") shall comply with laws, international regulations, social norms, etc., and carry out honest and fair corporate activities so as not to be ethical. The corporate norm is to fulfill social responsibility.
・ Customer's personal information is indispensable for the company to provide services, and the biggest challenge for the company is to store the information safely and use it according to the customer's wishes. Recognizing this, we must do our utmost to protect personal information based on the following matters as our basic policy.
(Measures for personal information management)
Article 2 In accordance with this policy, we will take the following measures regarding the protection of personal information.
(1) Thorough employee education
(2) Construction of internal control system
(3) Implementation of safety measures in the office system
(Prevention of information leakage)
Article 3 The company will take the following measures to prevent the leakage of personal information.
(1) Persons who can access personal information are limited to employees who are authorized to do so.
(2) Persons who violate this policy, such as unauthorized access or information leakage, will be subject to disciplinary action based on the rules of employment.
(Collection and storage of information)
Article 4 The company will accept the personal information of customers as follows.
(1) Information from various application forms, etc.
(2) Information from transactions with the company, such as the use of cards
(3) Information open to the public
(Purpose of use of personal information)
Article 5 The company shall use the following personal information.
(1) Credit purpose: Providing services based on the membership agreement
(2) Ancillary business: Provision of business incidental to credit purposes and various related services
(Provision of personal information)
Article 6 Customer's personal information shall not be provided to a third party except in the following cases.
(1) When providing information to affiliated companies and affiliated companies that have pledged to protect personal information in order to provide services used by customers.
(2) When the customer's consent is obtained.
(3) When legally required.
(Ensuring accuracy and up-to-dateness)
Article 7 We must endeavor to register and manage the personality of our customers in an accurate manner.
・ If a customer requests to change his / her name, address, place of employment, or settlement account, he / she must respond promptly and strive to register and manage it in the latest state.
(Disclosure / correction / deletion)
Article 8 In order to protect the interests of customers, personal information registered in the company must respond to disclosure requests and investigation requests at the request of customers.
・ As a result of the investigation, if there is an error in the information, it must be corrected promptly.
(Use / registration of personal credit information agency)
Article 9 In order to make an appropriate credit judgment to a customer, we will join a personal credit information agency and, with the consent of the customer, handle the following.
(1) Refer to the personal credit information agency and use the registered customer's personal information.
(2) To register the customer's personal information with the personal credit information agency within the specified range.
Article 10 We will conduct regular audits and make every effort to implement and comply with this basic policy.
Article 11 We will comply with laws and regulations and other norms, and take all possible measures to protect personal information.
This policy will come into effect on July 2, 1991.
July 2, 1st year of Reiwa
Mr.circuiate Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Dong Gangnam